If you are a current exhibitor looking for show details and contracts, visit the Current Exhibitors page. Please refer to your exhibitor packet for your password.
Show Location and Phone Numbers
The Four State Farm Show grounds are located just south of Pittsburg, Kansas, one-half mile east of the junction of Highways 400, 69 and K-171. For information on booth spaces, contact Farm Talk Newspaper at 800-356-8255.
Interested in Exhibit Space?
Prospective Exhibitors: Please complete a Booth Space Request Form to be added to the waiting list. After returning exhibitors have been assigned spaces, new exhibitors will be assigned booth spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
Returning Exhibitors: Complete your contract renewal paperwork. To download electronic contracts, visit the Current Exhibitors page. Your password can be found in your exhibitor packet.
Make checks payable to “Four State Farm Show” and mail check and contract to:
Farm Talk Publishing
P.O. Box 601
Parsons, KS 67357
Exhibitor Set-Up Dates
Tuesday, April 30 — Noon to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 2 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All exhibits must be in place by Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m.
In Area With Electricity (See Map For Shaded Areas With Electricity Available, The Booth Space Fee Includes One 110 Volt Outlet, Add $80/220 Volt Circuit or Camper Hook-up)
• One Booth (25’x25′): $435
• Two Booths (25’x25′ each): $835
• Three Booths (25’x25′ each): $1,225
• Four Booths (25’x25′ each): $1,605
• Add $380 For Each Additional Booth
– NO Electric Contract – NO Electricity –
In Area Without Electricity (See Map For Areas That Do Not Have Electricity Available)
• One Booth (25’x25′): $400
• Two Booths (25’x25′ each): $790
• Three Booths (25’x25′ each): $1,170
• Four Booths (25’x25′ each): $1,540
• Add $370 For Each Additional Booth