Four State Farm Show will be returning May 21 – 23, 2021!
To reserve a booth space or to receive more information from a show representative, please fill out a Booth Space Request Form.
If you are a current exhibitor looking for show details and contracts, visit the Current Exhibitors page. Please refer to your exhibitor packet for your password.
Show Location and Phone Numbers
The show will be held at Pittsburg State University. Indoor exhibits will be located in the Robert W. Plaster Center. Outdoor exhibits are also available.
For information on booth spaces, contact Ozark Empire Fair at 417-833-2660.
Interested in Exhibit Space?
Prospective Exhibitors: Please complete a Booth Space Request Form to receive information. After returning exhibitors have been assigned spaces, new exhibitors will be assigned booth spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
Returning Exhibitors: Complete your contract renewal paperwork. To download electronic contracts, visit the Current Exhibitors page. Your password can be found in your exhibitor packet.
Make checks payable to “Four State Farm Show” and mail check and contract to:
Ozark Empire Fair Attn: Four State Farm Show
3001 N Grant Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
Exhibitor Set-Up Dates
Monday, May 17 — 12 noon to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, May 18 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday, May 19 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, JMay 20 — 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
All exhibits must be in place by Thursday, May 20 before 6 p.m.
Download Map and Contracts
• Show Brochure & Map – updated November 2020
• Exhibitor Information – updated November 2020
• Rural Living Exhibitor Information – updated November 2020
• Booth Contract – updated November 2020
• Electrical Contract – updated November 2020
• Outside Booth Tent, Table & Chair Order Form – updated November 2020
• Indoor Booth Furniture and Equipment Order Form – updated November 2020