The Four State Farm Show has a full schedule of live-action demonstrations scheduled for this year. On the south side of the show grounds, drone demonstrations will be given by AGL Drone Solutions and AV8 Droneworx. Castagno Oil Co. & Trailer Sales showcase the Argo XTV at the pond near the Morton Building. Water well-drilling demonstrations will be given by Double J Energy.
For a demonstration schedule, visit the Schedule page.
Lawn Mower Test-Driving Range
The lawn mower test-driving range is open during show hours to those age 18 and older. Lawn mowers and sponsoring companies for the Lawn Mower Test Driving Range include:
- Kubota ZD1211 and Z411 from Anderson’s Car and Tractor
- Altoz Precision Mowers from Bartlett Co-op
- Grasshopper mower from Baugher Equipment
- Ferris mower from Five Star Ranch and Home
- Grasshopper mowers from Hy-Flo Equipment
- Snapper Pro S200 Simplicity Limited from Mower Pro Plus
- Grasshopper mowers from Newco Service
- Exmark Radius and Lazer from R&F Farm Supply
- Cub Cadet mowers from Race Brothers Farm and Home Supply
For more information on local restaurants and attractions, visit the Crawford County Convention & Visitors Bureau website.